There is a minimum order amount of $400.00 for Freight Orders
Freight charges, within the continental United States, are accessed as a percentage of the invoice total, are applied as follows:
- Under $799.99 - 20%
- $800.00 to $1499.99 - 10%
- $1,500.00 to $2,999.99 - 7%
- $3,000.00 And Above - 5%
- All Prices Are Quoted F.O.B. Azle, Texas
- Additional services requested such as: inside delivery or lift gate service fees, are the responsibility of the consignee. These charges may be prepaid and added to the customer's invoice.
Shipping (FedEx Ground)
- All FedEx Ground orders will be billed at a 25% shipping charge.
Note: Not all merchandise can be shipped via FedEx as products made of more delicate materials are more prone to breakage. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Credit card or PayPal payment required for all website orders unless prior arrangements have been approved by the company. We accept: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa and PayPal.
- Net terms are available for corporate accounts with prior credit approval. Checks or credit cards accepted for accounts on terms.
- Accounts with past due invoices will not be shipped additional merchandise until past due amounts are paid in full.
- N.S.F. checks are subject to a $30.00 N.S.F. fee per return.
- Backorders of $100.00 or less will be canceled unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
- Backorders over $100.00 will be shipped when available unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
- Freight charges for all backorders will be accessed based on the percentage used for the original order.
Shortages And Damaged Merchandise Claims
- Any shortages must be notated on the bill of lading or invoice at the time of delivery.
- All boxes must be inspected for visible damage at the time of delivery.
- All damages must be noted on the carrier bill and signed by the delivery driver.
- Damage claims must be reported within fifteen days of delivery.
- Yellow Rose Floral Supply will not be responsible for damages reported after fifteen days.
- Notification of defective merchandise must be received within fifteen days of delivery to receive credit or a replacement at our discretion.
- Any returned merchandise must be in the original boxes and packed to avoid damage. Credit will not be given for returns arriving damaged. Glass products may only be returned for full credit if the above conditions are met and the case is complete.
Resale Tax Certification
- I, the purchaser certify that I am in the business of purchasing and re-selling consumer goods, and claim the right to make a non-taxable purchase for resale of the taxable items ordered from this website or from Yellow Rose Floral Supply, whether in person, via telephone, fax or email.
- The taxable items purchased will be resold, rented or leased by me within the geographical limits of the United States of America, its territories and possessions; either in their present form or attached to other taxable items to be sold.
- I understand that it is a criminal offense to give a resale certificate to the seller for taxable items that I know, at the time of purchase, are purchased for use rather than for the purpose of resale, lease, or rental and, depending on the amount of tax evaded, the offense my range from a Class C misdemeanor to a Felony of the second degree.
- I certify that the Sales Tax Number given to Yellow Rose Floral Supply, either via this website account, in person or via email, fax or telephone, is a valid and legal resale certificate number, which can be verified at any time by providing the seller a copy of this certificate.